Your Preschool’s day
I will express my unique creative ideas and talents.
A preschooler’s world opens up in new ways as children improve coordination, learn complex games, and begin to interact more with others. Children learn by doing, and at KinderCare® Learning Centers, your preschooler will strengthen his or her cognitive skills with plenty of hands-on activities.
Our curriculum is organized into theme-based units that address complex topics that encourage children to develop their skills and confidence. Each unit incorporates language, math, science, creative arts, music, motor skills and social development.
• Observation-based assessments that demonstrate progress
• Thematic units that encourage curiosity, self-direction and confidence
• Math and science skills heightened through hands-on experiences
• Portfolios to collect your child’s work and capture their unique creative expression
• Small group instruction
• Half-day program also available-availability varies by center
• Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child’s day